For summers, anything which involved ice is a super hit. With the heatwaves, almost everyone around the world, various versions of chilled drinks and teas have emerged. One of such hit recipes others Fruit infused iced tea.
The great thing about this tea is that you can make it in large quality and it won’t go to wastage. Everyone loves it in summers, especially because as temperature rises, our need for cool drinks rises as well.
To add more to the benefit of this recipe is that you can change the fruit as per your choice and add as many others as you like. It means this recipe is open to customization and you can add sugar, or honey or no sugar at all. All is up to you. let’s look at the recipe.
- Fruits combination – your choice (we will present you with this season’s hit list)
- Water – 16 cups
- Honey or sugar – as per choice or 2/3 cup
- Iced tea bag – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – as per your choice
- In a large pot, pour 16 cups of water and bring it to boil.
- When it is boiling, add the iced tea bag.
- After that, turn off the heat and let your tea sit for a few minutes, probably 5 minutes.
- Now add sugar or honey according to your sweet buds or no sugar at all.
- Now you should add your fruits with the combination you like. If you like the strong taste of fruitsis, then you can mash the fruits before adding them to the iced tea mixture.
- Now allow the mixture to sit for a while you stir it well.
- Now strain it and pour the mixture in the pitcher. Place ice in it and serve chilled.
The Famous Summer Fruit and Herb Combinations:
- Strawberry + Basil + sugar
- Lemon + Ginger + honey
- Watermelon + Mint
- Raspberry + Peach + sugar
- Orange + Honey
- Blueberries + Mint + sugar