In today’s world, when we are always trying our best to get our hands-on healthy food and drinks, tea is smiting,, which is mostly not given any attention. Most of the people are unaware that there are hundreds of different types of teas in the world, and they all offer a variety of different benefits.
Today we are looking at Ice bubble Matcha tea. It is not only healthy but also a great source of infusing antioxidants into the body, which will help fight not just weight but also keep us healthy.
It is very easy to make, and once you taste it, I am sure you will love it even more. It will take no time to become a part of your routine.
- Matcha green tea powder – 1 tablespoon
- Hot water – 2 a
- Honey or sugar – 2 ,
- Cooked tapioca pearls – ¼ cup or 50 grams
- Almond milk – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – ½ cup for the tea and several for later serving
- Put the Matcha tea powder and hot water in a small bowl and let it bubble. When it blooms, put it aside for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Combine honey, almond milk, ice, and Matcha tea mix together and place them inside a Vitamix container.
- Cover the blender it and start the blender.
- Mix them well by changing the variable from 1 – 10.
- Place the cooked tapioca pearls in a tall glass and pour the mixture over it. tablespoon cold.
Note: you can also use a common blender for the mixing if you don’t have Vitamix. All you need to make sure is that every ingredient is mixed with each other in the most perfect manner.