Thai tea is famous for its sweetened taste and countless benefits. It leaves you with fresh feelings while you can add innumerable antioxidants in your body, which fights with many health issues like weight, depression, lethargy, and others. This tea is straightforward to make and takes very little time.
- Thai tea mix – ¼ cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk – 2 tablespoon
- Evaporated milk – 2 tablespoon
- Tapioca pearls – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Bring water to boil and steep in the Thai tea for about 5 – 10 minutes. This will change the color to very dark orange.
- Stain the tea properly.
- Now add sugar, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk. Sugar must be added according to your taste.
- Mix them well and allow it to cool at room temperature. A tablespoon can place it in the fridge to bring more coolness to it.
- Place the cooked tapioca pearls in a tall drinking glass and pour the chilled Thai tea over it.
- Now your Thai tea is ready to enjoy. You can also add a large Boba tea straw to enjoy the cooled and sweetened tea.
- For the cooking of tapioca pearls, you should bring 6 – 8 cups of water to boil and then add pearls to it. Let them cook in it for 10 – 15 minutes. Once you feel they are soft, drain them and put aside.
- While the pearls are boiling, you should prepare a syrup. Bring ½ cup water to boil and then ½ cup sugar in it. Tablespoon heating till all sugar dissolved. Now put the softened tapioca pearls in the syrup tablespoon and they are ready for usage.